|Product Name||Brazilian Hair Sew In Extension|
|Hair Color||Natural Black|
|Length||Hair Length Ranges: 8inch-32Inch|
|Type||Natural Human Hair-Brazilian Hair|
|Unit||3 Bundles-Each 100gram|
|Quality||100% Virgin Human Hair|
|Hair Grade||12A Grade|
BRAZILIAN HAIR SEW IN
Straight hair is something that remains evergreen when it comes to fashion trends. The simplicity and the classy and alluring look which straight hair provides is priceless. No matter whether you are flaunting your new designer lehenga or carrying a tomboyish look, straight hair gets along with each kind.
Well, we understand the situation of our users and today we are presenting you with our newly launched BRAZILIAN HAIR SEW IN. Now having straight hair is no longer a privilege but has become a thing that everyone out there can afford.
About the hair weave :
COLOUR – BLACK
TEXTURE – Perfectly straight hair with no waves.
Additionally, the hair weave has no lice in it.
Well, the benefits of this hair weave don’t really stop here. We understand that our users have different tastes and preferences depending upon their mood. So, here we have also provided modifications which can be done to this weave !!
- The weave can be straightened as well as curled if you wish to flaunt some bouncy curls.
- The hair weave can be bleached if you want to try a new hair color.
- The hair weave has no shedding at well.
As every high-quality product requires some additional care, here we are presenting you with some bonus points which make your hair weave long-lasting :
Tips to maintain Brazilian Weave :
- How to wash Brazilian hair sew in? It is necessary to use a high-quality shampoo and conditioner with mild chemicals and it should be paraben-free.
- Your hair weave should be washed at least once a week or in every four to five days. This will make sure that no dust is being accumulated in the weave.
- Let the weave dry by itself as the heat which is emitted from the hairdryer might damage the weave.
- Use good quality hair oil so that the healthiness and the shine of the weave are retained.