|Product Name||Side Part Leave Out Sew In|
|Hair Color||Black Hair|
|Length||Hair Length Ranges: 8inch-32Inch|
|Type||Natural Human Hair-Sew In Hair|
|Unit||3 Bundles-Each 100gram|
|Quality||100% Virgin Human Hair|
|Hair Grade||12A Grade|
Side Part Leave Out Sew In
In side part leave out sew in some of you real hairs are left out along with your hairline to create leave out. The leave out part will blends with the hair extension very well. However this style is not ideal for women with shorter hair.
It’s completely made from natural and healthy human hairs.
This style comes with tons of benefit. It instantly makes your hair look bit more thicker healthier and better. Also it’s a protective style and absolutely no or sometimes very low damage is done to your natural hairs while installation of this product.
We at Nexa hair strongly believe and are committed towards enhancing your outer beauty while building up the beauty that’s within you at an affordable price.
About the side part leave out to sew in
- Adds Length and fullness to your hair.
- 100% made from natural and healthy human hairs.
- Tangle-free and no split ends the issue.
- It’s a protective style, protects and boosts the production rate of your natural hair.
- It’s a long-lasting style that requires minimal maintenance cost and time.
- No adhesives or heat is required for the installation of this product
- Extremely long-lasting, smooth and fine inbuilt quality.
Tips to maintain your side part leave out sew in
- Avoid using hair blowers too frequently.
- You should avoid brushing your hairs when they are either too wet or too dry.
- Use a wide-spaced comb to brush your hair.Keep your hair moisturized.
- Here’s what you need to know before washing your side part leave out sew-in.
- It is not advisable to use those products which chemical contents are too high, as they may damage your hair.
- Be very gentle while washing your hairs and treat them like they are your own natural ones.
- You can wash your sew in extension once in a two weeks.
There are no reviews yet.