|Product Name||Sew In Side Part Leave Out|
|Hair Color||Black Hair|
|Length||Hair Length Ranges: 8inch-32Inch|
|Type||Natural Human Hair-Sew In Hair|
|Unit||3 Bundles-Each 100gram|
|Quality||100% Virgin Human Hair|
|Hair Grade||12A Grade|
Sew In Side Part Leave Out
Sew in side part leave out some of you real hairs are left out along with your hairline to create leave out. The leave out part will blends with the hair extension very well. However this style is not ideal for women with shorter hair. It’s completely made from natural and healthy human hairs.
This style comes with tons of benefit. It instantly makes your hair look bit more thicker healthier and better. Also it’s a protective style and absolutely no or sometimes very low damage is done to your natural hairs while installation of this product.
We at Nexa hair strongly believe and are committed towards enhancing your outer beauty while building up the beauty that’s within you at an affordable price.
About the sew in side part leave out
- Adds Length and fullness to your hair.
- 100% made from natural and healthy human hairs.
- tangle free and no split ends issue.
- It’s a protective style, protects and boosts the production rate of your natural hair.
- It’s a long lasting style which requires minimal maintenance cost and time.
- No adhesives or heat is required for installation of this product
- Extremely long lasting, smooth and fine in built quality.
Tips to maintain your sew in side part leave out
- Avoid using hair blowers too frequently.
- You should avoid brushing your hairs when they are either too wet or too dry.
- Use a wide spaced comb to brush your hairs.
- Keep your hair moisturised.
Here’s what you need to know before washing your sew in side part leave out
- It’s is not advisable to use those products which chemical contents are too high, as they may damage your hair.
- Be very gentle while washing your hairs and treat them like they are your own natural one.
- You can wash your sew in extension once in a two weeks.
There are no reviews yet.