|Product Name||Sew In Lace Frontal|
|Hair Color||Black Hair|
|Length||Hair Length Ranges: 8inch-32Inch|
|Type||Natural Human Hair-Sew In Hair|
|Unit||3 Bundles-Each 100gram|
|Quality||100% Virgin Human Hair|
|Hair Grade||12A Grade|
Sew In Lace Frontal
Sew In Lace Frontal gives you super smooth and super glossy hair of your dreams. Its so easy to wear and looks so natural that it becomes difficult to differentiate it from your natural hair. Highest quality of virgin human hair has been used while making this and it has also got a lace frontal.
About the sew in lace frontal :
- Quality of the hair is 12 A that too at an affordable price.
- The hair is absolutely tangle free and no problem of hair shedding is there.
- The texture of the hair is perfectly straight to give you an alluring look.
- The hair has no lice in it.
Well, the benefits of this sew hair doesn’t really stop here. We understand that our users have different tastes and preferences depending upon their mood. So, here we have also provided modifications which can be done to this weave !!
- The sew in hair can be straightened as well as curled if you wish to flaunt some bouncy curls.
- It can be bleached which gives you the freedom of trying different colours.
- The hair weave has no shedding and can be used regularly.
As every high quality product requires some additional care, here we are presenting you some bonus points which which make your sew in hair long lasting :
Tips to maintain sew in lace frontal :
- Always use a high quality shampoo and conditioner with mild chemicals and it should be paraben free. Do not use too much shampoo, just the right amount is required.
- Your hair weave should be washed at least once a week or in every four to five days so that no dust is stuck in the weave.
- Let the weave dry by itself as the heat which is emitted from the hair dryer might damage the weave.
- Use a good quality hair oil so that the healthiness and the shine of the sew in hair is retained and it stays frizz free.
- Always use a wide toothed comb and avoid combing when the hair is wet.
There are no reviews yet.