|Product Name||Red Sew In With Leave Out|
|Hair Color||Red Hair|
|Length||Hair Length Ranges: 8inch-32Inch|
|Type||Natural Human Hair-Sew In Hair|
|Unit||3 Bundles-Each 100gram|
|Quality||100% Virgin Human Hair|
|Hair Grade||12A Grade|
Red Sew In With Leave Out
The best thing about hair and the various hair styles is that you can create your desired hairstyles even if you don’t have enough thickness and texture in your hair. All this is possible just because of the beauty, functionality and versatility of hair extension specifically sew-ins.
Hair weaves are available almost in every colour. You can buy them in your favourite colour. But the most attractive and unique colour is “Red”. Red is the colour of love, violence, danger and adventure, you can now understand that with red weaves you can get so many looks whether it is lovely, cool, kinky, sexy etc. Red is also a colour of attraction, due to its high wavelength one can see red colour from far away that is why red colour is used on traffic signals. You can grab anyone or everyone’s attention with red colour hair weaves.
Red hair waves can be styled in many ways. You can style them according to your choice whether curly wavy or straight. But make sure that you stitch the weaves and not glue them. To get the best natural look you can leave some of your hair strands out and let it blend with your weaves.
About Red Sew In With Leave Out
• Hair Material: Grade 10A Virgin Human Hair 100% Unprocessed.
• Hair Quality: no shedding, no tangles, no lice, can be curled, Bleached and Styled as your own hair.
• Hair Colour: Red, colour can be dyed and bleached.
• Hair weight: 95-105g per bundle (4 bundles) and true to length.
Tips to maintain red weaves with leave out:
• Do not use chemicals on the wig.
• It is necessary to wash them regularly.
• Be gentle with the wig don’t tie it too tightly.
• Trim the weaves after applying if needed.
• Use a comb with wide teeth to comb your hair.
• You can use a stain material cloth as a nightcap to avoid tangles.
There are no reviews yet.