|Product Name||Red Frontal Sew In|
|Hair Color||Red Hair|
|Length||Hair Length Ranges: 8inch-32Inch|
|Type||Natural Human Hair-Sew In Hair|
|Unit||3 Bundles-Each 100gram|
|Quality||100% Virgin Human Hair|
|Hair Grade||12A Grade|
Red Frontal Sew In
As long as hair trends are concerned, red hair always remains among the top most choice of all the fashion enthusiasts out there. It always remains a good-to-go hair colour with ethnic as well as with western wear.
Often we are hesitant regarding changing the colour of our natural hair pertaining to the damage it brings. It has got a hair frontal and the hair used in it is 100% virgin human hair.
Today, at Sewin Hair, we are presenting our users with Red Frontal Sew In for all those trend setters and red hair lovers. The hair extension has got the perfect shade of red and it looks exquisite.
About the red frontal sew in :
COLOUR : Perfect red colour to give you a fascinating look
TEXTURE : The texture is perfectly straight hair with no waves
Additionally, the hair clip has no lice in it.
Well, the benefits of this hair clip doesn’t really stop here. We understand that our users have different taste and preferences depending upon their mood. So, here we also have provided modifications which can be done to this hair extension.
- The red hair extension can be straightened as well as curled if you wish to flaunt some bouncy curls.
- The hair clip can be bleached which means you can try a different colour too.
- The hair clip has no shedding and it looks beautiful.
As every high quality product requires some additional care care, here we are presenting you some bonus points which will make your hair clip long lasting :
Tips to maintain you red frontal sew in :
- You should use a high quality shampoo and conditioner with mild chemicals and it should be paraben free.
- Your hair clip should be washed at least once a week or in every 4 to 5 days. This will make sure that no dust has been accumulated in the hair clip.
- Let the hair clip dry by itself. The heat which is emitted from the hair dryer might damage the hair clip.
- Use a good quality hair oil and do not comb when the hair is wet.