|Product Name||Frontal Sew In Middle Part|
|Hair Color||Black Hair|
|Length||Hair Length Ranges: 8inch-32Inch|
|Type||Natural Human Hair-Sew In Hair|
|Unit||3 Bundles-Each 100gram|
|Quality||100% Virgin Human Hair|
|Hair Grade||12A Grade|
Frontal Sew In Middle Part
Frontal Sew In Body Wave is an amazing wavy hair weave which has got the capacity to transform your dull and boring here to wavy and bouncy hair. Now be ready to rock your everyday hair look and outfit with this amazing wavy hair weave. It is tantalizing and makes you look like an angel. The hair used in it is 100% virgin human hair which means it is unprocessed and chemical-free.
About the frontal sew in body wave :
- Quality of the hair is 12 A which is used by professionals.
- The hair is tangle free and has no shedding.
- The texture of the hair is wavy.
- Additionally, the sew in hair has no lice in it.
Well, the benefits of this sew in hair doesn’t really stop here. We understand that our users have different tastes and preferences depending upon their mood. So, here we have also provided modifications which can be done to this weave !!
- The sew in hair can be straightened as well as curled if you wish to flaunt some bouncy curls.
- It can be bleached if you want to try a new hair colour.
- The hair weave has no shedding at well.
As every high quality product requires some additional care, here we are presenting you some bonus points which which make your sew in hair long lasting :
Tips to maintain frontal sew in body wave :
- Always use the right shampoo and conditioner with mild chemicals and it should be paraben free.
- Your hair weave should be washed at least once a week or in every four to five days. This will make sure that no dust is being accumulated in the weave.
- Let the weave dry by itself as the heat which is emitted from the hair dryer might damage the weave.
- Oil your hair weave regularly using a good quality hair oil.
- You should use a wide toothed comb and avoid combing when the hair is wet.
- Start removing tangles from the bottom of your hair.