|Product Name||Curly Weave Sew In|
|Hair Color||Black Hair|
|Length||Hair Length Ranges: 8inch-32Inch|
|Type||Natural Human Hair-Sew In Hair|
|Unit||3 Bundles-Each 100gram|
|Quality||100% Virgin Human Hair|
|Hair Grade||12A Grade|
Curly Weave Sew In
You can install sew-in hair extensions whether your natural hair is curly or straight. The process of installation is almost the same for curly and straight hair. But it is a little difficult in installing weaves if your natural hair is curly because curly hair needs more maintenance. You can enhance your look just by working a little on your hair
These beautiful weaves will not only give you a cute look but more volume to your hair. They are the trendiest nowadays due to their versatility.
To buy them at an affordable price you can visit our website and check it out.
About curly sew in extensions:
• Highest quality A grade weave.
• It is made of 100% virgin human hair.
• It is re-usable
• It can be dyed, bleached, and treated as own hair.
• It has healthy cuticles.
• It can blend perfectly with your hair.
• It is free from tangles and shedding.
• It is lice free with no bad smell.
Tips to keep in mind while using curly hair extensions:
• If you have curly natural hair, you should use a leave-in conditioner before attaching your extensions. This will protect your original hair and keep it secure.
• Straighten your curly hair, if necessary, before attaching the extensions. This will make sewing easier and give you a smooth work surface that will also blend well with your braids.
• Make sure that the stitches are not too tight, otherwise the cuticles may become weak.
• Always apply oil on your scalp to nourish your head. This point is very important for curly hair as it gets dry very quickly.
• Comb your hair gently after removing the weaves. With curly hair, you may find that the hair falls out a little the first time after removal. Combing will disentangle your hair.
• Use a wooden comb as it prevents hair breakage.