|Product Name||Curly closure sew In|
|Hair Color||Black Hair|
|Length||Hair Length Ranges: 8inch-32Inch|
|Type||Natural Human Hair-Sew In Hair|
|Unit||3 Bundles-Each 100gram|
|Quality||100% Virgin Human Hair|
|Hair Grade||12A Grade|
Curly closure sew In
Everyone wants to make hair weave as natural as possible;the closure is a good option; it can fit any style and all types of hair. Hair closure is needed when your natural hair doesn’t blend well with wave or extension, lace closurecan be used to close an installation, if your hair may expose out obviously, at this time, you need a closure to prevent such occurrences.
Nexa hair curly closure sew-in is a great way to protect your natural hair while looking bomb!
About curly closer sew in:
- There is less hair in a Curly closure compared to a frontal or 360 frontals, closures can be very cost-effective.
- Curly closures do require bleaching the knots but doing so gives a more transparent look allowing your natural scalp to reflect through the lace easily matching your skin tone.
- A curly closure is a great, simple, and cost-effective option for a beautiful everyday style appropriate for work, school, and casual wear.
- Have a very natural look to them when looking up closely,
Tips to maintain:
- Be gentle.Your lace front closure might look like your scalp, but it’s not.
- Proper brushing will go a long way for making your closure last longer.
- The products you use for your extension’s maintenance play a major role in its look.
- Excessive heat will damage your new sew in.There are plenty of styling options that don’t require heat.
- Never go to bed with a wet weave. Make sure that the hair is dry to avoid tangles and that musty wig smell.
- Your curly closure can be dyed or bleached, but you shouldn’t do it by yourself. A professional stylist has the experience to take care of your hair and get you the results you want.