|Product Name||Closure Sew In Braid Pattern|
|Hair Color||Black Hair|
|Length||Hair Length Ranges: 8inch-32Inch|
|Type||Natural Human Hair-Sew In Hair|
|Unit||3 Bundles-Each 100gram|
|Quality||100% Virgin Human Hair|
|Hair Grade||12A Grade|
Closure Sew In Braid Pattern
These are to be applied by braiding your hair and then stitching them onto your braids. The process takes 2-4 hours to be done.
They don’t damage your hair in any way and there is no chemical application on your hair. To buy these weaves visit our website and get them delivered at your place.
About closure sew in braid hair weaves:
• They are made up of virgin human hair.
• They can blend very beautifully with your hairs.
• They have healthy and strong cuticles.
• They are free tangles, falling and breaking.
• The have no lice, no bad smell, no split ends.
Things you need for doing a sew in:
• You need 3-4 weft bundles for doing it on your full head.
• You need a weave with a closure lace of 4×4 cm.
• You need a net to stitch it above your hair.
• You need a hair protectant cream or spray to protect your hair from damage.
• You need a round shaped needle and thread for stitching.