- Adds length, fullness and curliness to your hair.
- made from completely natural and healthy human hairs.
- You can even swim while wearing your extension.
- as it is sewn with thread and needle so it is bit more sturdy and secure.
- No adhesives or gluing is used in the process.
- causes no harm to your natural hairs.
- Boosts the growth rate of your natural hairs.
- It’s a protective style.
Points to keep in mind while washing your 16 18 20 body wave sew in
- Be gentle with your hairs.
- Make sure that the shampoo and conditioner should contain minimal amount of harsh chemicals.
- You can wash your extension at the very least once in two weeks.
Here’s how you can enhance the lifespan of your 16 18 20 body wave sew in
- Avoid brushing your hairs when they are either too wet or too dry
- Always use a wide spaced comb to brush your hairs.
- Keep moisturising your hair with a decent quality hair oil.
This style is a master way of adding not only just length but fullness bulkiness and volume to your natural hair which looks absolutely mesmerising and it is completely made from natural and healthy human hairs.
16 18 20 basically denotes length of bundles in inches which you’ll get in this style, sew in gives you natural layered look in an instant which looks amazingly amazing and it is relatively bit more sturdy and secure as it is sewn onto your natural hair. No heat is required during the installation of this product.
We at Nexa hair strongly believe and are committed towards enhancing your outer beauty while building up the beauty that’s within you at an affordable price.